How healthy are the Filipinos? Are we just talking about physical health? In order to be considered a healthy person, one should be mentally, physically, and emotionally healthy and happy. This is what the Wellness Index of Philcare talks about with the healthcare specialists and Department of Health.
Philcare Wellness Index
According to the study of Philcare’s researchers, specialists said that the respondents appraised themselves to be in general great wellbeing. They likewise accept that they appreciate the perfect weight, in spite of their bodies not being fit or in a tip-top condition.
Numerous Filipinos feel good of themselves and think that their wellbeing and prosperity is in good condition. Notwithstanding that they’re not ready to visit their specialist normally and do their standard examination despite everything they feel and imagine that they are sound.
Lead specialist and the University of the Philippines Professor, Dr. Fernando Paragas, said that the Philcare Wellness Index is made out of a few wellbeing articulations. Respondents from key pieces of the nation were approached to rate themselves from a seven-point scale. And surprisingly their overall health score is 2.84 which is considered as “somewhat good”.
The inability to back their medical needs was likewise clear in the discoveries of the study, which said that in excess of 60 percent of respondents have brought about up to P30,000 in doctor’s visit expenses
Philcare’s 360 offers a wide scope of human services intends to serve the various necessities of people, groups, and venture accounts.
In light of this, Philcare 360, then again, furnishes individuals with updates about wellbeing data, preventive measures against ailments and sicknesses and way of life inclines that advance wellbeing and health.
Philcare’s tech-empowered client administration endeavors include their available site and web-based business.
- The Dengue Assist prepaid card is a single-use online voucher that gives you up to P30,000 coverage on actual hospitalization expense incurred due to Dengue Disease.
- ER Shield prepaid card is a one-time use outpatient emergency care health card.
- ER Vantage Plus is a single-use card that provides coverage of emergency care and hospitalization for viral and bacterial illnesses, treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except for stroke) in 500+ PhilCare-accredited hospitals nationwide
- Health Vantage card secures emergency care and hospitalization for viral and bacterial illnesses, treatment of injuries resulting from accidents except for cerebrovascular accidents (stroke) at around 500+ PhilCare accredited hospitals nationwide. With access to top Metro Manila hospitals.
- Medical and Dental Consultation Health Card for Kids allows children aged 1 – 17 years old to avail of consultation services from its national network of pediatricians and dentists in any of PhilCare’s accredited hospital or clinics for one year.
- Medical and Dental Consultation Health Card for Adults allows members aged 18 – 64 years old to avail of consultation services from its national network of medical specialists and dentists in any of PhilCare’s accredited hospital or clinics for one year.
To know more about the Philcare’s 360 health plans, please visit their website www.philcare.com.ph