How about a five-star relaxation in an exclusive club for your weekend getaway? Each guest in the resort would not simply make the most of their stay on the main beach but also in other location in Club Punta Fuego.
A huge property that you have to ride their shuttle to go to different places of the resort.
About Club Punta Fuego
Settled on the shore of Nasugbu, Batangas is a rich private escape offering the best in recreation and solace. The club is an inspiration from the Fisher Island in Miami, Florida, Club Punta Fuego mixes present-day components with nature’s magnificence.
- Infinity pools – located in the main beach, Terraza and lower beach
- Freeform cascading pool
- Water sports – Jetski, banana boat, snorkeling, and diving
- Mini golf at the lower beach
- Children’s Playroom
- Tennis and indoor squash courts
- Pool tables and dart boards
- On-site shops
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Bicycle rental
- Shuttle service
- Private Beach
- Ylang Ylang Spa
Their casitas are giving each guest plenty of private space without sacrificing taste and comfort. Spanish-Mediterranean inspiration over the 15 rooms and 33 casitas, all of which highlighting extravagant beds, washrooms, and hot and cold shower.
A guest of 4 adults can perfectly stay here as the room is very spacious. Has a huge bathroom, cabinet and a nice veranda.
Seaview rooms with overhang or veranda that brag a pleasant perspective on the West Philippine Sea.
Standard Room for 9,800 PHP / 190 USD
Standard Sunset Room for 9,800 PHP / 190 USD
Seaview Casitas for 10,500 PHP / 210 USD
Seaview Sunset Room for 10,500 PHP 210 USD
Per night for 2 adult and 2 children with a free breakfast buffet.
How to get to Club Punta Fuego
- A 2.5-hour drive from Manila via Ternate-Nasugbu Highway or South Luzon Expressway. After coming to Brgy. Balaytigue, drive to the entryway of Peninsula de Punta Fuego where the Batangas resort is found.
- Via Tagaytay head straight to Olivarez – Alfonso to Nasugbu Batangas highway and enter to the Peninsula de Punta Fuego road.
- Via commute, if coming from Las Pinas, Paranaque or Bacoor Cavite – take the bus going to Nasugbu Batangas from PITX Pasay station and tell the driver to drop you off to the highway going to Punta Fuego, find a jeepney or a tricycle and drop off to the gate of Club Punta Fuego. From the gate, resort shuttle will bring you to the resort lobby.
Note: Make sure you have prior reservations, only confirmed guests of the club can enter the resort.
The best piece of your get-away at Club Punta Fuego? You appreciate all these and more at your own pace and in a secured, exclusive resort.
Club Punta Fuego
Barangay Balaitigue, Nasugbu Batangas, Philippines
Contact #: +632-8438700 / +632-5844405
Read Other Blog: Olivia’s Coffee Estate
Next on the blog: Food Haven in Club Punta Fuego (will be updating this blog next week for more details on where to eat in Punta Fuego)