Bulacan is known for its rice fields and pool resorts. Numerous known public pools with artificial waves and sands are all over the suburban area of Bulacan. I got invited by my Blogger friend Bobby of TravelTayoSaPH to stay for 3 days here in Floating Sanctuary. Situated in Sta. Maria Bulacan.
About Floating Sanctuary
It is a retreat pool resort situated in the core of Santa Maria Bulacan. It offers an extremely loosening up environment and a well-kept up view of finished rooms, and pools to accommodate big groups and even families who just want to unwind and have a relaxing staycation in Bulacan.
Floating Sanctuary has 3 swimming pools. 2 adult and 2 kiddie pool. 10 spacious rooms good for 2 pax to 10 pax. Each room has a comfortable bed, clean bathroom, toiletries and towels, TV, and cabinets.
Good for 4 pax
Bedroom good for 5 pax with 1 double bed
Good for 8 pax, with 1 double bed and 6 bunk beds
How to get to Floating Sanctuary:
- From Cubao (Del Carmen Bus) – Ride a bus (Del Carmen) going to Bulacan, tell the bus conductor to drop you off to PTT. Fare is 50pesos 2.
- From PTT Ride a Jeep (Sta. Maria Signboard) Fare is 9 Pesos for the jeep or Tricycle 15 Pesos, tell the driver to drop you off to the jeepney terminal going to Halang, San Vicente. 3.
- Ride a Jeep going to Halang, and tell the driver to drop you off to the terminal. Fare is 14 Pesos.4.
- From the terminal, ride a tricycle going to the resort. Fare is 30 Pesos.
- Another option is from Trinoma (P2P Bus): – Ride a bus (P2P) going to Bulacan (Walter Mart/Santa Clara). Fare is not more than 100 Pesos.
- From Walter Mart ride a Tricycle for 15 Pesos, tell the driver to drop you off to the Jeepney terminal going to Halang, San Vicente.
Then follow 3 and 4 above.
Room rates, see photos below
Bulacan Resort: Floating Sanctuary